Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mother/Son Date

On our way home on Friday, we had to stop off at Sam's to get a few things. While we were there, Will REALLY wanted a donut. He was trying to talk me into buying him some, but who needs 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts in their house?? Not us! So, I promised him we would make a pit stop before coming home and each get ONE donut at Dunkin Donuts. It's was Daniel's first taste of a real donut...other than a store bought powdered donut one time. He picked all the white icing off first and then chowed down...he was VERY happy!
 Will was loving his. They did not have any with sprinkles, which was what he really wanted, but he was certainly happy with his chocolate iced one!
 Daniel could not get his into his mouth fast enough! Will and I were cracking up!
 We don't go for treats like that often, so Will was very excited to have our little spur of the moment date! I love my little angels!

No comments: