Sunday, November 1, 2009

We found Nemo!!!

I am finally getting around to blogging again!! Sickness has finally left the Rucker household! Tuesday night as I was preparing for my colonoscopy, Will started throwing up and running a 102.2 fever. Nana had to come and help me until Daddy got home. Will woke up Wednesday with a 103.1 fever, so while Daddy took me to my procedure, Nana took Will to Dr. Messick's office and found out Will had an ear infection. He is doing MUCH better now, and we are so thankful. Here is what has been going on...
Here are Annsley's birthday cakes. She wanted a big candy corn (strawberry inside) for her party, and her mom wanted a cake for them at home...I think they turned out cute!

This is a cake for a lady Brad works with. She was having a bridal shower for a friend...
We went Saturday night to our church's Fall Festival. It was raining, and everything was moved inside, so it was VERY crowded and warm! Here is our little Nemo before we got out of the van.


Granddad volunteered to take Boo down the big slide. They did this twice...he LOVED it!

Will really loved the bouncy thing that was for toddlers. He was the only one in there for a while. He kept climbing up the ladder and going down the slide. I think we will need one of these for his birthday party! :)
Then we saw the REALLY steep slide. Granddad said we don't even know what he had to go through to get Boo up to this one. Haha...Will loved it, too!

Right before we left, we stopped and saw some baby animals. This is the best picture I could get because other kids kept getting in my view. It was a nice Halloween!!


No comments: