Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random things...

This week started off like any other...Monday Brad and I went back to work and Will headed off to Jackie's to play with his six little buddies. This was early release this week, so Mama had conferences all throughout the week. Thursday afternoon was Will's re-check at Dr. Messick's office for his ears. If you recall, he had the croup and then got an ear infection about 2 weeks ago. We went in expecting good news, but we were told that not only is his ear still infected, but it is worse. Ugh!!! So, we got a new prescription for a stronger medicine and headed home. Funny thing though, he only tugged on his ear a few times...never changed his mood.

Here he is sitting on my lap tonight before he went to bed. He kept trying to grab the camera...this is one he was actually looking at me.
Earlier today I caught him sitting at the kitchen table "working" with my calendar book. Haha...he looks so grown up. He had stuck the pen inside the ring, and he was trying to figure out how to get it back.

Here are two cakes I made for this weekend. They were for my friend Anna. Ethan is her son and Samuel is her nephew.


Speaking of nephews, Brad and I are going to have one on Wednesday...which means Will is going to have a new cousin. We already have Kate, and now Beth is due to have her c-section Wednesday morning. Please keep her in your prayers. I will post pictures when I have them...Brad and I are going to go visit after work!!
Will and Brad were playing around earlier today and Brad put him on the butcher block and put him into a split. He was cracking up and Brad kept doing it. When I got the camera, he decided it wasn't that funny anymore. Please pray that health is restored to my sweet baby boy. I know he is tired of feeling worn down and yucky!! Have a great west of the weekend!





No comments: