Saturday, November 28, 2009

A lot to be thankful for...

Daddy took some time off for Thanksgiving. We had a great day on Wednesday getting Will's picture made, taking him to get a hair cut, and going to the park. Here are some fun pictures from our park adventure...

Will LOVES the slides...all of them!!
He can climb up the wall by himself...his tongue is always out when he is concentrating!


Running as fast as he can to the other side of the playground!


About to go down another slide!


This year I am thankful for my precious husband and adorable son! I am thankful that Beth had a healthy baby last week and everyone is doing well! I am thankful that we both have jobs and a home that we can come to each night! I am thankful for a loving God who is with us in good times and in bad! I am thankful for all the other members of my family who I love so much! I am thankful that the doctors finally diagnosed my problems after 3 months!! I am looking forward to what lies ahead this holiday season!





No comments: