Sunday, July 5, 2009

Will loves Elmo!!

Nana and I took Will to the mall today to get him some shoes. On the way out, there was a man making balloon animals outside of Old Navy. What drew my attention to him was a big Elmo he had made. Will saw it right away. We went over to see Elmo, and the man asked Will if he wanted the little dog he had made, or maybe another animal that he could make. Will looked right at the man, pointed, and said, "Bel-bo." Nana asked me if we should get it and again Will said, "Bel-bo." You should have seen him holding Elmo in the stroller leaving the mall. Mom said it looked like he was saying to all the other kids, "Nanny, nanny, nanny, I have Elmo." It was so funny!!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we say SPOILED!

Anonymous said...

I say since he does all the home improvements around the house...why not? By the way, they look marvelous together.

Anonymous said...

So cute! That's a great Elmo!
See ya Friday!
-Tiffany