Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few pictures...

I have been informed that it is time for me to update the blog. I was waiting until we did something exciting. Haha! Here are a few pictures of Will on Sunday morning before church. I was very impressed that his Daddy was able to dress him alone, and all the buttons were in the right holes...that was a hard outfit...I tried to get one of him posing and smiling, but no such luck...

His new found love...Q-tips! :)

Yes, that is his Elmo balloon from his birthday party...still alive!

The best picture I got of his whole outfit...Daddy thought it was gay...I love it! :)


Will on Uncle Zack's shoulders at Kate's 2nd birthday party...I didn't take any other pictures there because I had a killer headache...but the kids had lots of fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was that so bad? The pictures are adorable, the outfit is precious...Nana..he needs more just like that one!!!! And by the way, his Dad will get plenty more great pictures when the two are on their family vacation at the beach! (just kidding!)