Friday, July 3, 2009

Pool fun...

I've been trying to take Will up to the pool every afternoon if the weather is nice. He loves to float around and splash, and he especially loves to "jump" off the side of the pool to me. Well, we went a little earlier today because we had some friends come along. Tiffany and her little boy, Hayes, who is a few weeks younger than Will, came for a swim!! Here are a few pictures I took...
Will had to check out the dishwasher before we left...

He fixed it...time to go...
You know you're ready for the pool when you have your shades on...funny, I couldn't find them when we GOT to the pool!!! He must have thrown them over the seat.


I couldn't see the screen on my camera when I took this picture. It isn't centered and Will isn't even looking. Oh well...there's Tiffany and Hayes!! :)

The water was chilly, and both boys got a little sleepy at the end, so we didn't stay too long. We will do it again one day...and I will get some better pictures! :)




No comments: