Thursday, June 25, 2009

You be the judge...

Yesterday when I got Will from his nap, I thought he was a Brad, Jr. I honestly thought I was looking at a miniature version of my husband. All afternoon when I looked at him, I thought, "Brad." Now, I have known since birth that Will favors Brad a lot, but sometimes in certain instances, I see myself in him...especially in younger pictures of me. Aunt Abigail says she sees more of me in him than Brad, but most other people say Brad. What do you think? Is he a daddy's boy??




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That big belly looks like Daddy

Nana said...

Who wrote that about my boy's belly? Ok, maybe it does look like his daddy!!!! :)
Nana thinks he looks like his dad. You need to put a baby picture of Brad next to Will's if you want people to be able to tell.

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

Brad and Aunt Karen are the only ones who ever leave anonymous comments...Brad left that one.

Meme said...

I think Will is a mix of Brad and Debi! He even has some traits of his Grandaddy and Poppi. BUT...he is so sweet like his Nana and Meme!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, I leave those anonymous comments...but never would I leave anything but sweet things!!! I for one think he looks like his Granddad! Especially when he is in deep thought. (you know, like behind the chair!!!!)

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

LOL...yeah, he thinks hard "behind the chair."

Abigail Johnson said...

Look at the pics from Myra and Ricks party and he and you and then he and Brad. Come on people!

Anonymous said...

Come on Aunt Abigail...what's your point? Just say it! I stand by what I said! I'm sticking with Granddad!