Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anniversary Trip

Brad and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this past Sunday. To celebrate, we headed to Hilton Head Island. We went down Friday night with our friends, Brian and Ellen. We stayed in Brian's parents condo for the night since our hotel was only for Saturday and Sunday.

The guys made plans to play golf on Saturday afternoon, so Ellen and I went shopping and spent too much money. :)

Brian and Ellen headed home Sunday, so we had all of Sunday together and came home MOnday morning. We had a wonderful trip.

While we were gone, Boo-boo went to Meme's and then to Nana's house. Toby stayed with Meme the whole time we were gone. Both boys had a blast on their vacations, too!

Last night, Will and I went to Kroger to get a few things, and the SWEETEST thing ever happened. He was leaning his head on me while I was pushing the buggy, and I could feel him looking up at me. I looked down at him, he put a hand on each of my cheeks, pulled me down, and planted his lips on mine. He did it twice!!! I loved it!! I couldn't wait to come home and tell Brad. Of course, Will won't do it when I want him to, but it was precious, and I almost cried in the middle of the cereal aisle!! :)

No comments: