Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday afternoon backyard fun...

Look at my little muscle man! :)

Today was a wonderful day. We started off by going to church this morning. For the first time in a while, Will did not cry when I took him to the nursery. They said he was so good while he was there. After Sunday school, Brad and I had nursery duty. We helped in a class that had kids a few months younger than Will.

When we got home, we all had some lunch and then Will took a good 3 hour nap. After he woke up and had his snack, he and I went to Shane Company to pick up my ring that was being sized and a diamond replaced.

Once we got home and had dinner, we went out in the back to play. I had filled up Will's baby pool, but it was still chilly after several hours in the warm air. He kept getting in and out, in and out, in and out. :)

He also played with his water table that Grandmother Rucker gave him for his birthday. Daddy made more bubbles for him, and he loved that. I think his favorite thing was running in the yard chasing Toby. Will got a nice warm bath after playing outside.

Overall, it was a very nice weekend. We have a busy week ahead of us. We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.










1 comment:

Meme said...

What a body! That's my grandson!!!!