Monday, April 13, 2009

Will's 1st Easter

Will had a great first Easter!! We woke up and spent some time as a family before heading off to church. Will played with his balloon that the manager of Kroger had given him Saturday afternoon. He loves to walk around with it and play.

When we got to church, I was SO sad to find out they had moved Boo-boo to an older class. I wasn't aware that they were moving him yet, so it was a little surprising to me. I went to the nursery and asked what was up with the new class number on his tag. They said they found out Will and Michah had been moved up. At least they were together. Will did well in the new class...but didn't take a nap. Still, just another way in which I am coming to realize my baby is not a baby anymore...he was kicked out of the baby class. :(

We went to Nana and Granddad's house after church. Great-grandmother and Papa Lou were there. Great Aunt Karen was there, too (we celebrated her birthday) as well as Bailey and her boyfriend Josh. We had a wonderful time.

Nana bought Will's green Easter outfit at Strasburg. He wore it to church and for a little while when we got home. Great-grandmother had bought him a precious blue hand smocked outfit with chicks on it, so he wore that once we got home since she was there. I loved both of the outfits...Daddy did not care for them too much....I guess none of the men did! :)

Meme came over last night and played with Will for a little while. They were in Birmingham this weekend, so she wanted to spend some time with him. She gave him his nighttime bottle and then left so that I could put him to bed.

Overall it was a great day. Oh, and I have been placed back into the county at a school in Snellville for next year. I do not yet know what grade I will be teaching, but I am meeting face to face with the new Principal of the school on Friday! So, Will is going to be going to Ms. Jackie's house next year...she lives in the other part of our neighborhood. At least Iris will be there with him...they are bonding and becoming buddies, so that will be nice. Have a great week!!















No comments: