Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Cake...

I found this cute Easter cake in one of my Wilton magazines. I have been wanting to make it for a while. So, I asked Brad if he would take a cake in to work if I made one, and he said yes. So...here is the picture of the cake from the magazine...and here is my attempt at it. I added a few things of my own...jellybeans around the bottom, and I wrote on the cake, but other than the fact that my colors are brighter, I think it looks pretty good!! I gave you two angles to look at...

Oh, and Will would like to give a big shout out to his Great-Grandmother who is his newest blog stalker! :) "Holla Great-Grandmother!!"






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good at this!!! The cake is too cute to cut and eat.

Lil Langley said...

That rocks! You are SO talented!

Erin said...

That is awesome! Way better than the Wilton.

Erin said...

That is awesome. I like it much better than the wilton!