Sunday, December 28, 2014

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Brad's side of the family, Christmas day with my side, and Christmas night with just the four of us. I realized I didn't get any pictures of Will during some of this time because he was so busy in the playroom playing with his new Disney Infinity characters!!
Daniel wanted a sword...that's what he told Santa on many occasions. Santa brought him a sword, and then Nana and Granddad gave him a ninja kit. He thought he was something else.
Something both my boys wanted this year was a Snackeez. As Daniel says...food on top, drink on bottom! 
Santa also brought the boys each a fishing pole. In the kit that Daniel got, he had some glasses to match his pole...notice previously mentioned sword in the background...
One of my main pains with my Fibromyalgia is in my feet. Brad went in with Meme and Poppi and got me this fabulous foot and calf massager. Daniel likes to get in my lap and feel it, too. I've found all three of my guys using it! I know it will get plenty of use around here!
Will's main request this year was the Paw Patrol lookout...here it is. Santa brought it, and the remaining pups and vehicles we were lacking. He was SO excited!!!
We gave Brad a 1000 piece puzzle of the Georgia Bulldog Stadium, Sanford Stadium. After about 45 minutes, he still had not placed anything together. After working several hours yesterday, we still don't have the outline finished. This is going to be a long project...
The boys are both really into the TMNT...here was one of the presents they got...the turtle blimp.
And their big gift this year...we are taking them on the Disney Dream!! We went on the Magic in February and loved it. We are so looking forward to this cruise!!!

No comments: