Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vacation Bible School 2014

This week is our VBS at church. I am teaching a three-year-old class. They are so sweet! Daniel had a bit of a rough start because he thought Ms. Tracey was going to be his teacher, but she is his school teacher and he was confused. She has been giving him some sweet love each day though! Here are a few pictures that were taken throughout this week...I found them on the site through the church. Too cute!




And today was exciting! Ms. Elizabeth, the children's minister, stopped me in the hall and asked if I had heard the news? I don't get to go to the big meeting in the mornings because I'm with the younger kids, but this morning, Will's name was called, and he won an awesome 3D watch with a laser on it. He had to go on stage in the worship center to get it. He was SO excited about it!!! 
My kids are having a great time, but most importantly, they are learning more about Jesus and how much he loves us!!

No comments: