Sunday, June 1, 2014

Myrtle Beach 2014

Brad and the boys and I took a little trip to Myrtle Beach last week. It was nice to get away and have a little time just the four of us. Will LOVED the ocean and Daniel LOVED the pool! Never were there two more opposite kids! Ha!




 We went to eat at a place called Mr. Fish one night. I kept trying to get a picture of the kids smiling to send to Granddad, but they just kept wanting to be silly.
 Daniel absolutely loved his dinner there. Anyone that knows Daniel knows that he is not much of an eater. He is more of a picker of food. Well, I got him the fried flounder and French fries from the Kid's menu and he went to town. He never ate a fry, but he ate all but maybe a bite of his fish. I was proud of him!
 Brad and I are very blessed to have these precious boys in our lives.


No comments: