Friday, April 6, 2012

My favorite playmates!

The boys and I have had a great week...it was Spring Break! Will was just as excited as I was to have 10 home days! We did not do anything very exciting on our vacation, unless organizing things around the house is fun??? The boys did get to go stay with both sets of grandparents, and I know they loved that as much as Brad and I were thankful for a break! Here are my precious ones tonight in the bath tub!
 Daniel is really getting in to playing with toys now. I think he watches his brother and does with them what he has seen his brother model for him!
 One of our major projects this week was the toys in the house. I was SO happy when we moved here because we have one room upstairs...a playroom!!! Brad does not want any toys in the basement, I wanted minimal toys on the main floor, and we wanted the remaining toys (that could supply toys for all children in Gainesville, I do believe) to stay housed upstairs. Since we moved here though, toys have been all over. So, we took all the toys on the main floor, sorted them into "must have in my room" and "go upstairs" piles. Each boy has a big bin in their room for toys, and the rest went upstairs.
Tonight after baths, we went upstairs and played for a long while. Will really enjoyed building with these blocks. He kept building things, knocking them down, and rebuilding!
 Daniel was playing so nicely with his Elmo workbench, and then he realized I was taking pictures of him, so he came to attack!
 And then he realized Will had his favorite blocks out, so he joined in on the action!
 Will made me a Rapunzel tower!!
 I've had a great week with my kids! They are so entertaining and are really developing their own unique selves! I am truly blessed to be their Mama!

No comments: