Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great Day!

The Rucker Family had an awesome day! We did a lot of playing, and a lot of things around the house, and a lot of relaxing. Speaking of relaxing...look at what we got...or, I guess look at the view from inside what we got. We finally got our hot tub! :)
Brad had the guys help him and Rick set it up on our back porch that is off of the basement. We can get in it any time because last summer, we had under-decking put in our upstairs deck. Brad and I got in this afternoon while the boys were taking their naps. I just got out a few minutes ago from our second time in there. I took this picture this afternoon while I sat in there. SO relaxing!
 I found a new recipe on Pinterest for a roast called Mississippi Roast. I made it tonight and it was SO good. Before I even sat down with my plate, Will had finished his and was saying how good it was. After dinner, I made homemade popcorn (for the first time ever) and Will chose for us to watch The Elf on the Shelf as a family. So, we watched a Christmas movie and ate popcorn! We enjoyed every minute of it!!

No comments: