Monday, October 10, 2011

An Unexpected Friend...

We had Will's check-up today with his Orthopedic Surgeon. I am SO happy to report that his femur has healed 100%!!!! I saw the original x-ray next to the x-ray they took today, and you can't even tell that his femur had twisted and popped in half!! What an answer to prayer. When we went 6 months ago, his left leg was 1 1/2 cm shorter than his right leg. Today, his left leg was 6mm shorter than his right leg...not even noticable!!

When we were getting out of the van in the parking lot, I saw someone that I knew Will would be excited to see! Big Bird was at the doctor's office!!! Well, a Big Bird "scarecrow" that is. Will ran right over to him, grabbed his arm, and smiled for my camera phone!! Too cute. I would have put Daniel in the picture, too, but I was holding him, and it had been raining, and knowing that he already hates grass, I knew he would be miserable in wet grass!!

No comments: