Sunday, October 9, 2011

My beautiful boys!

My boys are precious!!! They are the joys of my life!!! They make Brad and I proud, and they make us smile and laugh all the time! I got some cute pictures of them today. I thought I would share a few!! The quality of this picture is not that great, but they look so cute in their matching monkey jammies after their bath tonight...riding on their matching Lightning McQueen cars. Daniel got one from Meme and Poppi on his birthday, and Will insisted it was his...so Meme and Poppi brought him his own last weekend!

This little chunk now has 1 full tooth and the other bottom one and two top ones have popped through! So sweet!
I went to Target yesterday to get a few things, and I decided that the boys needed new hats for this winter. I found each of them a hat that had matching gloves. Daniel LOVED his monkey hat. At one point once we went in this morning, I took it off, and he brought it to me to put it back on him. Daddy and Poppi were fixing a shingle that had fallen off our roof this morning, so we were hanging out on the back deck. Look how cute his hat is...

And, of course, brother decided to wrestle with him. We all keep telling Will that one day Daniel is going to really get him back. I thought this picture was hysterical!

Will loves to do flips. Here he is in mid-roll. What a little nut!! To look at him and all he does, you would never think that he was in a body cast 7 months ago!

No comments: