Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A tree of memories!

One of my favorite things about the holidays is the Christmas tree! In our home, Brad assembles our tree, and I decorate it. This year, Will joined in on the decorating...he had a ball. Each time he would hang an ornament, he would say "Yay!" or "woo-hoo." It was pretty funny! I love our tree because each ornament has a special meaning behind it. When Brad worked for Delta and we traveled, I always got an ornament from wherever we went or stayed. Now though, we are collecting ornaments with our children! Here are a few that I love...
The Macy's Pink Pig to remember our ride this year...
Oh, how I wish Brad and I were here again...how relaxing Jekyll is!!
When our family was a family of 3. I need to go to the mall and get a new one with Daniel added in!
And in honor of Brookwood's state championship win this past weekend, here's Brad's ornament from his state champs season!!And here it is...our tree! Yes, my son hung the ones on the bottom...LOL...check out the ball on the very bottom!! (It has since been moved!!)

No comments: