Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

We had our Johnson family Christmas celebration at Grandmother's house this past weekend. Our new Aunt Lynn made her homemade spaghetti and meatballs! It was so good, we think we'll let her stay in the family. Haha! Here are a few pictures...
The cousins that were there...Ben, Bailey, Will, me, Daniel, and Abigail...
Grandmother and her children...Todd, Karen, Billy, and David
Me and my sweet baby...and my other child's chocolate hands coming at me...I think his Great Aunt Karen was trying to make him sick with all the goodies she kept feeding him!!
Our Family...Nana, Granddad, Will, Brad, Abigail, me, and Daniel (who seemed to be smiling at his aunt for some reason)
And look what Nana did to Daniel...these were Phoebe's (Aunt Karen's dog) antlers. She didn't like them and chewed them up, so Nana put them on Daniel! Poor little guy!

No comments: