Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Santa time!

We took the boys to Bass Pro Shop last night to see Santa. The past few years, I've taken Will to the Mall, but Daddy wanted them to see a new Santa this year. I was skeptical, but in the end, Daddy was right in making that decision...I was happy with how it turned out. We had to wait until our turn for pictures, so we walked around a little while first. Will loved looking at the fish in the big tank...
He kept pointing out different ones as they swam by. Daniel didn't seem to notice!
Will was so excited to finally see Santa and introduce him to his baby brother! He told Santa all about wanting Thomas stuff for Christmas. I asked Santa if he was okay holding Daniel, too. He told me he had a little experience. After talking to Will, he asked Daniel what he wanted for Christmas...then he said, "Oh, you want some teeth?" He was a wonderful Santa!
I am not positive, but I believe by the way it looks, Will is telling Santa that he is wearing his church shoes. Haha...he is so funny!

These are just a few pictures I took with my camera. I'm not sharing the one they took in case we use it for our Christmas card this year. It was cute though! We will definitely go back to Bass Pro Shop in the years to come!

No comments: