Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm two months old!

Hi everyone! It's me...Daniel James Rucker...a.k.a."Dandal Bames" or "pig-pig" if you ask my big brother! I turned two months old this week! Can you believe it? My Mama and Daddy say I'm getting pretty big!
Mama took Boo and I to the doctor yesterday. Do you know what she told us? I weigh 13 pounds and 3.3 ounces! I've gained two pounds since my last check-up!! I am just drinking formula now, and sometimes it really upsets my belly, so we're going to try a new kind, and I can take some Mylanta, too!
Did you know that I'm starting to sleep a little longer at night? It makes my parents happy...especially my Mama! The past two nights, I've slept from 9p.m. until 4a.m. I get hungry around 4, so I call my Mama to come get me! I always go right back to sleep though!
Do you see these Tweety Bird band-aids? Do you know what's under there??? I got shots in my chunky thighs yesterday!! I had another band-aid on my other thigh! I did NOT like those shots at all! However, one of my vaccines came in an oral form...the nurse laughed when I sucked the tube dry! I do like to eat...even if it's medicine!
One of my favorite things to do is talk to my Mama and Daddy when they change me. I like to get my clothes off and kick my feet and punch my fists and talk. It's so fun.
Well, that's about it for now. I'll check in again soon. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that he is talking to me!
He is sooooooo cute! Love him so much! Meme