Friday, July 9, 2010

Will's 1st Movie...

Today was a big day in the life of my favorite two-year-old. He had his first visit to the movie theater. We saw Toy Story 3 with Meme and Kate!! Will wouldn't look up for his picture...I think the sun was in his eyes...oh well...at least we will remember that is him and the movie poster...notice the choo-choos in hand...

Settling in with a nice salty snack at 9:45 a.m. I think he ate more popcorn than any of us girls!
Kate and Will enjoying the comfy seats and their popcorn! Again, notice the trains...
A cute view of him checking out the screen...
And we finished off the morning with a trip to Chick-fil-A...I bought two sandwiches, a 6 piece nugget, 2 medium fries, and 4 waters for a grand total of $1.64!!! We got our entrees free for having Chick-fil-A hats. Will LOVES the cows there, so he was in the middle of a high five when I took this shot!! What a fun day!






No comments: