Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun weekend!

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! It is always nice when Daddy has a long weekend to spend with us. On the 4th, Boo woke up at Nana and Granddad's house. After getting dressed, they met us at church. Later that afternoon, we went to a cookout at Josh's house. Will calls Josh "Dosh," and he followed him around the house calling his name a few times. It was cute. Our friends brought their 17 month old, Charlie, and Will enjoyed playing trains with him. After leaving Josh's house, we went to Meme and Poppi's church for some outdoor fun. The weather was beautiful, thank goodness, or Mama wouldn't have made it. Will got to jump in an inflatable...he knew these were fun since he loves Monkey Joe's. Will also went with Meme to play a putt-putt game. He was able to get the ball in the hole!! We had some yummy food, and we all enjoyed the fireworks. Boo kept clapping and saying "ooh" and "aah." Will got to spend the night at Meme and Poppi's house that night, and he stayed up really late. We picked him up yesterday morning and came home and played until nap time...which almost lasted 4 hours. I was worried he wouldn't go to sleep at bedtime, so we took him to Monkey Joe's to wear him out a little. Then we had dinner together at Zaxby's. When we came home, more trains were played, and then we played a little outside. Will helped Brad water the plants, and we did a few poppers and sparklers. It was a wonderful weekend!! Here are the two loves of my life watering my first Mother's Day gift...my magnolia tree. Will watches everything his Daddy does.

Then they decided to do the limbo with the hose...
He was NOT happy when he walked into the hose and got wet!! He quickly ran to me to tell me he was wet. The back of his head is where he got it!!

Believe it or not, this is the best picture I could get of Will with a sparkler. He loves them, but he won't look at the camera...he just stares at it. I will try again for a good shot.
I thought this picture was hysterical!! I told him to smile for Mama...he came up to me and got as close as he could and made this face. What a nut!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I turn my computer on, I check your blog. That you for all the time and effort you put into it. I don't always write a comment, but I love every word and picture.
Meme