Thursday, January 15, 2009

What's he getting in to?

EVERYTHING!!!! Will is getting into everything these days!! He loves to crawl around and he wants to walk so badly that he will take his lion as many places as he can just so that he is standing and can see everything!!

On Tuesday Will and I were in his room and he found his container of puffs in his diaper bag. I didn't know he knew how to get them open, so I went on working in his closet while he chewed on the lid. Well, much to my surprise, he opened them, spilled them on the floor, and he was putting as many in his mouth as he could. What a nut!!

He loves to go in his bathroom and play. He also LOVES to stand next to the tub while his water is running. I guess he knows he is about to get in there and play.

Lastly, check out the diaper shot of him and his lion. Is that not the cutest little body you've ever seen?? What a doll!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward coming home from work each day and reading your blog while looking at Little Will's pictures