Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About to walk...

Will has been crawling since he was 5-months old. He has been pulling up on his own and standing since he was 5 1/2 months old. He has been trying to walk since then as well. He can fly around the house holding on to his lion. He can fly around the house and bump into all kinds of things in his walker. But can he walk by himself???

Almost...today Nana and I were sitting on my couch. She came to watch Will while I went to the foot doctor (By the way, the foot is healing, but is still broken...boot leg for at least 4 more weeks.) anyway, we were sitting there talking and B0o-boo was walking around the coffee table, playing with the remote, chasing Toby, etc. Then he came over to me and Nana and pulled up on Nana. Then he went around her leg while holding on, looked at me, let go and walked two steps and on the third step, he grabbed for the couch. Nana and I just stared at each other. This kid is going to be walking on his own very soon!!!

Meme took these two pictures when Will was at her house the other day. I thought they were very cute!! By the way, Happy 34th birthday Aunt Beth!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Debi! Guess What! You won the Surprise Giveaway I was hosting on my blog! Congratulations!

If you'll send me an email at jennwhitaker79@att.net, I'll drop it in the mail for you. It's sitting on the counter waiting for an address.

After looking at your blog, I realized that we may have mutual friends, perhaps. My friends Michelle and Kevin Ford are friends with the Jarvis and Croziers. Do you know the Fords? The live in Gwinnett and go to Hebron.

Thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy the little surprise I'm sending your way!

Take care,
Jennifer
Watkinsville, GA

The Graham Family said...

Jess was walking at 8 months, running at 8 1/2. It's in Will's blood!!