Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today's cakes

Today was a cake day for me. There is a baby shower going on in Brad's department tomorrow, and they asked me to do the cake. The lady and her husband are big Dolphins fans, and the nursery is going to be Dolphin themed. So, the cake is for the "Future Dolphin." Then of course, our buddy Josh is the first in the group to hit the big 3-0...and since he eats our gumballs when he is at our house, I thought it was fitting that he had a gumball machine cake. Haha!!

Tomorrow I take Will to the doctor for his 6 month check up. He is getting shots again, too. :( Dr. Messick will get to see Will's tooth though...and I think there is another one coming in very soon...he has been quite the fussy britches this week, and I think that is the reason...and the fact that he can't walk, but he wants to SO bad.

I will update tomorrow after the doctor's appointment. Have a good night.









No comments: