Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fussy britches...

Boo-boo's tooth finally broke through this week, and he has been a fussy britches. I don't know if the one beside it wants to come out, too, but he is not his normal self. Usually I hardly hear a peep out of him, but he has been fussing everyday this week. I think we are keeping the Tylenol and Orajel companies in business. :)

The two of us went to the mall and to lunch with Michelle and Bennett yesterday. Finally, after 2 weeks of trying to get together, we were able to meet up. It was good to see them and spend time together. The boys just looked at each other and smiled. I took my camera, but forgot to take pictures.

While at the mall I bought Will a new hat. I will take some pictures this weekend of him in his hat...too cute. I got him another hat, too, with matching mittens, but it is not weather for it anymore...but soon enough.

Will is going to his first bonfire this weekend. We are having a Sunday School get together on Saturday night, so it will be an exciting time.

Here are just a few pictures I have taken this week. Doogie...the Coke one is for you. :) Have a great rest of the week everyone!!











No comments: