Friday, August 16, 2013

He's such a big boy!

Will had a very exciting first today...his first trip to the Media Center at school. He talked about this a lot this summer...he just could not wait to check out a book at the library once he was in Kindergarten. He was SO excited to show me...then Daniel...then his Daddy when we got home. Of course, Daniel thought it was a new book for him since he's the book worm! I thought this was so cute!
 An idea I saw on Pinterest was to make a shirt with their "class" on it. Then you take a picture each year wearing the same shirt until they graduate. So, I bought a man's large. Here he is for his Kindergarten year!
Will is absolutely LOVING Kindergarten! He tells me about all the fun things they do each day. He told me the other day that he loves Mrs. Gosman, and she's such a pretty girl!!

No comments: