Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday sweeties

Here is my sweet big boy before church this morning. He was going to wear jeans and match his brother's whole outfit, but this boy is growing like a weed, and none of them fit him anymore! We tried on 3 other pair of pants before we went with these!
 The little one was showing off his back pack that he carries to church. Ms. Joanne put his name on it, and he is very proud to wear it!
 Daniel was SO proud to show me this when I picked him up from Sunday "Cool" this morning. He made it while we were in church. I asked him to tell me about it, and he said, "uhm...apples." Duh, Mama!
 We took the boys out to lunch after church. They were playing some cool music, so Will got Brad's glasses and was dancing while eating!
 Daniel danced a little, but he was more concerned with the food! 
I love these boys!

No comments: