Friday, February 8, 2013

"Frowing" Up...

We stay at my parent's house on Thursday nights since I have to be at work earlier on Fridays, and 5am is early enough to get up...don't want to wake up any earlier! Last night, around 12:30, Daniel was in bed with me and started coughing...then threw up all over the bed. I thought that it was that he got choked because he's had a runny nose, but an hour later, his brother was throwing up in the bed with Granddad. Daniel and I had moved from the guest bed into the twin bed. Then I got on the twin blow up bed with Will. Then an hour later, yep...the twin bed got blessed by Daniel. Then he joined us on the twin blow up bed outside the bathroom. Oh, and he had his jammies changed twice. Then, Will's turn again...and so it continued throughout the night...back and forth. We ended up all three of us next to the toilet at 3:30 this morning, and that's where we stayed until I got up at 6 to find someone to help in my classroom today. We made it home, and I thought they were okay, but Will just did it again. Ugh...7 times for him and 4 for Daniel. Poor babies. But aren't they cute?? They are both fast asleep right now!! 

No comments: