Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cookies for Santa!

I have this really good Sugar Cookie recipe that I make. I've never used cookie cutters with it...I always just make circle cookies and add icing. Well, today, I made the dough, patted it out, and Will and I got to cutting. It worked great! Here are the cookies pre-decor! 
 Will LOVED putting sprinkles on top. I think we had more on the floor than anywhere else!
 Daniel enjoyed it, too. He is a lot more serious than Will is, so he was concentrating very hard. See our elf, Chippy, hanging from the window? He watches the boys all the time and reports to Santa each night.
 And here are the two they chose from the group to present to Santa tomorrow night. Will chose the gingerbread man, and Daniel went with the star. They sure had fun decorating their cookies.
 And, of course, they had to be tasted...

No comments: