Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Feeling Down

Brad and I were on a cruise last week for our 9th wedding anniversary. We are so blessed to have both sets of grandparents nearby who are always willing to help out with our sweet boys. Well, while we were sailing away, Nana and Meme were taking Daniel to see Dr. Elder. Turned out he had hand, foot, and mouth disease. He had it last year during my spring break, and this case was much more mild. So, that's what we came home to on Friday.
Well, he's been very irritable, and kept pulling at his ears. I took him back in to the doctor yesterday morning. Poor little guy has bronchitis and an ear infection now. 
 I also had Will checked out because he had started running a fever Monday night. He also has an ear infection! 
I'm ready for my boys to feel better so that we can get our summer started!

No comments: