Friday, May 4, 2012

Will's 4-year-old photo shoot

I took off work today for Will and I to have a Mama/Will day together! We took Daniel to Jackie's and then headed to have his picture made. After pictures, we ran to Target and he spent all his birthday money! I let him pick where we went for lunch...he chose "E I E I O..." as he calls McDonald's. He got to play for a while in their playground, and he had a ball. We went out for ice cream, and then we went and picked up his brother! We had a great day together! Here are some of the shots from his photo shoot...
 When did he get so big??

 This one is my favorite...we got our big package of this one!


 Can you say Brad Rucker, Jr???
 Growing up so fast!!


 And we're pooped after a full day of fun!!! I love you, Boo-boo! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi! Stopping by from Kelly's link up. I'm also in GA (Cumming), feel free to stop by my blog, kierstenclark.blogspot.com.

Maren said...

Stopping by from Kellys Korner! Your boys are adorable! I'm from GA as well, Newnan. Nice to "meet" meet you!