Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our Home Day

On Monday, the kids stayed home with Meme and Poppi. They had both had a rough weekend, and they were both running fevers. They went to see Dr. Elder, and he confirmed that Will had an ear infection, and Daniel had a double ear infection. I started getting sick Tuesday, so I left work early to get checked out. Nothing was wrong with me but drainage, but I felt bad, so I took Wednesday off work. Will was feeling great, so Daddy took him to Jackie's house for a normal day. This is who I got to stay home with....and this was him the first 2 1/2 hours of the day...still miserable, still cranky, still hurting...
 Then his pain meds kicked in, and he was happy for about 20 minutes. Haha! He also got a little bit of an appetite. I kept telling him to smile so we could send a picture to Daddy...but I think he thought Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was more enjoyable.
 But then he remembered that he likes to show Daddy what he's eating....Cheerios for Daddy!!!
 Thankfully, I called Dr. Elder, and he decided it would be best to change his medication. After one dose, and about an hour wait, he ate ALL of his dinner, played while I bathed him, and was SO happy!! When we saw Daddy come down the driveway, he ran to the door and was banging on the window yelling "Da-da!!!" This was a shot Brad grabbed of him when he came walking up!!! Too sweet!

No comments: