Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 to everyone! The year has not started off too healthy for the Rucker family! Daniel's double ear infection returned and he also developed RSV. He was not able to go to Jackie's all of last week. Will started getting croupy and yucky at the end of last week, but he got better over the weekend. Here he is with his new hair cut on Saturday...
 My sweet little one last night...starting to get some appetite back...

And a family craft we did this weekend. I saw this on http://www.pinterest.com/ and I knew we had to do it. I bought all the materials and then hung it in my laundry room above my washing machine! It looks so good. I am obsessed with Pinterest now. Love it!!! I have been getting so many ideas and recipes from there. 2012 is the year of the family crafts. Haha!! Thank goodness I have a husband and children who put up with me!

No comments: