Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 6 months, Chunky Monkey!!

Yesterday was Daniel's half birthday. I can't believe my precious Chunky Monkey is already 6 months old. The time is flying by. Meme and Nana met me to get some pictures taken after work. Here are a few that were taken.
Sweet big brother...
Big birthday boy...
What an angel!!!
Not too sure about this basket!
All smiles...
And not all smiles...
And LOVES his feet...
Okay, so this is the last shot they took. I don't know how to flip the picture, so just turn your head. Do you think they were spent by this time? LOL...look at their expressions when we were trying to get them to smile.
Boo could not do everything the photographer said because of his leg...we're still learning how to walk again and how to move around comfortably without hurting himself. So, he was supposed to be on his knees during this shot.
So, there you go. A few of our pictures. I think next time we'll go when Mama, Meme, and Nana haven't worked all day and we all have enough energy and patience to deal with this two hour ordeal! :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh I love these pics! Makes me tear up!

Melissa said...

But omg this pumpkin is sooooo cute! Can i just borrow him? Keep on having the good job :) you see he is happy! <3