Monday, February 21, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Brad got tickets to the circus from work, so we took Will and his cousin, Kate, yesterday! The kids really seemed to enjoy themselves. Brad and I had a great time, too. Will loved the elephants...
And, of course, any show with a train in it is a great show!!
We had great seats!!!
Can you believe there were THREE women in this box??? Um, I don't think I could get myself in that box if it were empty! LOL!
These people were making me hold my breath!! They were right in front of us doing this!!!
Boo had his first taste of cotton candy. He enjoyed it, but he opted for the popcorn instead!!
Can you see that the elephant was holding a dog? Will liked that part!
Will told me before we went that he was scared of the tigers. I think he felt better when he saw their big cage!
They both were giving goofy smiles!
Will would NOT look at the camera!
They were so funny watching the show!!
He really enjoyed watching the trapeze act!!
At one point I looked down and saw them holding hands!!
It was a great afternoon! I can't wait until Daniel is old enough to enjoy a trip like this, too!

No comments: