Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is going on?

We are happily adjusting to being a family of four! Will absolutely loves his baby brother whom he lovingly calls "pig-pig." Daniel is a wonderful baby, and Brad and I are very blessed with our two boys!!
At Jackie's house, Will is now doing preschool. For the past week or two their theme has been the circus. Today when I picked him up, I noticed they had drawn clowns on the driveway in chalk. Luckily, I had my camera in the van, so I shot a few pictures. Isn't Will's clown cute??

Then I had Will sit next to his clown...the sun was in his face, so that is why he has the funny expressions!

Last week my husband brought us home a gift. What was it you might wonder?? A 2010 Honda Odyssey. I LOVE it!!! What a sweet hubby!!
Today I took Daniel to the doctor for his weight check. Last Tuesday he weighed 8 pounds and 8 ounces. This morning he weighed 9 pounds and 0.3 ounces. He is definitely eating well and gaining weight, don't you think?? Here he is this afternoon chilling out under a toy...he fell asleep.
Sweet angel boy!! 12 days old and just perfect!! Look at his fuzzy hair...I gave him his first bath this afternoon, which he LOVED...and his hair fuzzed up and stuck out!!
...and then he scooted himself off the boppy pillow and snoozed some more. I'm one happy Mama!!

No comments: