Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our little monkey

Last week Tiffany and I met up to take Will and Hayes to a place called Monkey Joes. It is a big indoor play area that has all kinds of blow up jumpy toys. I knew Will would love it since he absolutely had a blast at the ones at the church Fall Festival. Before our friends got there, Will and I were the only ones in the for about 10 minutes. He had a ball...so much fun that I think we will be having his birthday party there!! Here are some shots from his monkey fun...

This is the best shot I could get from outside the net...he was climbing this ladder and about to throw himself down the big slide. He must have done this 12-15 times.
He loved crawling over, under, and all around the obstacles!!


Just look at that face...he didn't stop!!



And then last week I had to make a cake...I thought this one turned out really cute!! What do you think?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake!
Hopefully we can try Monkey Joe's again soon!

Miss you both!

-Tiffany