Monday, February 8, 2010

The past few weeks...

It's been a while since I've updated...I have been so tired and yucky feeling lately! This pregnancy is much different than I had with Will...not just how tired I am compared to the first time, but being sick!! I wasn't really sick with Will...I hope this passes soon!!
So, what's going on in the Rucker house? Here is a picture of Will last week...doing his favorite thing he does every afternoon when we get home...he has some juice, a banana, and enjoys a little bit of cartoons in his Elmo chair!

Yep, that's a Fruit Loop in his ear...crazy boy!

One afternoon he wanted to watch "Elmo's song" on Youtube! Here he is waiting on it to come on.

And here he is...sick...with the croup...again. He is home with Mama today...and went down for a nap as soon as we got home from the doctor's office. Poor little guy...we hate when he's sick!






No comments: