Monday, January 18, 2010

Dr. Will

On Christmas Eve when we were at Meme and Poppi's house, Aunt Beth took these pictures of "Dr. Will." He had gotten into Kate's doctor kit, and he was having a blast! She just sent us these pictures this week, so I thought I would share them. Isn't he just the cutest??


Since my last post, we have had a lot going on. One day we got a "snow" day from school. Our personal house had pretty much nothing, but somewhere else in the county must have been bad since we were cancelled. Will and I stayed home that day and lounged in our pj's and played all day. It was so nice.
We also learned last week that Will is more like his Mama than we realized! When I picked him up from Jackie's, she informed me that 30 minutes into his nap, he got off the cot and took a walk around the room...in his sleep! She carefully led him back to the cot and he immediately laid back down. We might be in trouble...he talks in his sleep like his Mama, and now he walks in his sleep like his Mama! Haha! Poor little guy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this little doc!