Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy day Sunday

Last night was our turn to host Supper Club. Will went to stay with Nana and Granddad, and Brad and I hosted 3 other couples at our house for dinner and games. One couple backed out on us to go to the Tech game...BOO! Anyway, my theme was Italian. I made homemade bruschetta and mozzarella sticks for appetizers, homemade lasagna, homemade baked spaghetti, bread, and an Italian mixed salad for the main course, and cheesecake and this lovely creation (see picture) for dessert. We had a blast...and the best news is I am done cooking for supper club for the year, and we get to go to other houses and just eat until our turn rolls around again!! What do you think of my dessert???

Brad and I kept Boo's class this morning at church. We had fun playing with 6 one-year-olds. They have a lot of energy. After his nap, Brad took Will to Meme and Poppi's house to play so that I could rest a little while. I haven't had the best of weeks, and I really needed some down time. Still no word on what exactly is wrong with me, but I am tired of hurting every day, so it is time to seek help through another type of doctor while I am waiting until my lovely colonoscopy on the 28th. Please pray that someone can help me so that my life can get back to normal!
When Will and Daddy came home, he immediately went for his blocks...he LOVES those things!!
He is really getting good at them, too!



But he does not like to pose while he is constructing! :)
And again, he likes the chair at night...this was right before bed time tonight...when Brad had unzipped his jammies to bite on his belly, and Will took the remote and jumped up in the chair. What a hoot!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dessert looks so yummy!